Wednesday, June 11, 2008

nothing witty comes to mind

Just wanted to say that I am alive too and Ashley is not covering up a grievous Xiao Yu injury or something. Although I would not put it past her. j/k!

I'm pretty much half-baguette by now. On those census things I'll have to bubble in "other": "Chinese-American-baguette." Side note: An Argentinian guy complimented me on my Spanish today!

Okay, I don't want to take up more time on Yalu's computer, so I'm going to go now. Oh, and I have no idea why Ashley is saying "Anywho" so much. Also, I feel compelled (since Ash mentioned the floss thing) to point out that Ashley has been playing Jetman consistently, AND being in Europe has adversely affected her Jetman abilities. Even I took a Scrabulous sabbatical, come on.

Au revoir~
X

No comments: