Friday, June 6, 2008

In Which I Write an Ode

ODE TO CRUSTI CROC SOUR CREAM AND CHEESE CRISPS

In the evening they're lovely, in the morning they're neat,
No matter the time, they're always a treat,
Crusti Croc crisps, oh what a delight,
They're round and they're ruffled and they're salty and white.
They crumble and they crackle, oh what a sweet noise
They're one of my life's most delectable joys.
175 grams of cheer in a sack
Rushing me towards a sure heart attack.
But arteries be damned, for where can I find
such glorious flavors, though they inflate my behind?
Oh you all can do what you all well please
But my belly'll keep playing chip symphonies.
Oh crisp! Oh crunch! Oh heavenly munch!
Bursting with greatness in every last bunch!
Crusti Croc, you do make a really mean chip
Now maybe you can work on an accompanying dip.


PS We are safe in Avalon House in Dublin, our first hostel. It's very nice.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

yes. thank you.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear the 'thigh tonage' is coming along well...